CINCINNATI (WKRC) — If you have a Coca-Cola, Minute Maid, or Sprite product in your fridge; you should take a look at two recent recalls by Coca-Cola.
Food Safety Network reported that the products were recalled because they might contain metal objects.
Coca-Cola recalled three Minute Maid products that were distributed in Pennsylvania, Connecticut, New York, North Carolina, Maryland, Virginia, Maine and New Jersey, according to the Food and Drug Administration.
- Berry Punch – Date codes Jan0422 NP and Jan0522 NP, Batch 0010323455 and 0010259344 (recall F-0276-2022)
- Strawberry Lemonade – Date code: Jan0322 NP, Batch: 0010259346 (recall F-0277-2022)
- Fruit Punch – Date Code: JAN0522 NP Batch: 0010323454 (recall F-0278-2022)
Coca-Cola also issued a recall on some Coca-Cola and Sprite cans in late November.
- Coca-Cola 12 ounce cans: Date Code: AUG 1522 WM B
- Coca-Cola 12 ounce cans: Date Code: AUG 1522 WM C
- Sprite 12 ounce cans: Date Code: AUG 1522 WM B
The expiration date for all the products is in 2022, which means buyers might still have the beverages stored somewhere.
Customers who purchased these items should seek a refund or simply throw them away.
Written by WKRC Staff