Accident

FIRE SENDS ONE TO HOSPITAL

One man was air lifted to a Galveston hospital Saturday afternoon with serious burns after the house he was working on caught fire.

Orange Firefighters arrived at approximately 3:30pm Saturday to a home at the corner of North and Fifth. A man was working on the vacant home and was using a generator for power. Firefighters said he attempted to refill the generator with gasoline while it was running when it caught fire. He suffered serious burns from the waist up. The home was a total loss.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s