Accident

Gatesville Man Shocked, Burned by High Power Line When Bucket Bumped It

GATESVILLE, Texas (KWTX) – A worker who was shocked when the lift platform he was using to reach a sign hit a powerline Monday afternoon in Gatesville was flown to an Austin burn center.

The worker, whose name was not released, was using the lift just after 4 p.m. Monday to access a sign at the corner of East Main Street and North 24th Street when the platform hit the electric line.

After the power was shut down, Gatesville firefighters used a bucket truck to reach the worker.

No further details were available Tuesday.

Written by KWTX

Categories: Accident

Tagged as: , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s